Stack could also be a linear arrangement which follows a selected order during which the operations are performed. The order could even be LIFO(Last In First Out) or FILO(First In Last Out).
Some key points related to stack
- it’s called as stack because it behaves kind of a realworld stack, piles of books, etc.
- A Stack is an abstract data type with a predefined capacity, which suggests that it can store the weather of a limited size.
- it is a knowledge structure that follows some order to insert and delete the weather , which order are often LIFO or FILO.
Real Time Examples of Stack
- The stack of trays during a cafeteria.
- A hottest example of stack is plates in marriage party. Fresh plates are pushed onto to the very best and popped from the very best .
- A driveway that’s only one car wide Stack Operation.
In stack arrangement mainly perform two operation; push and pop
pop: just just in case of stack deletion of any item from stack is known as pop.
push: just just in case of stack Insertion of any item in stack is known as push.
USE OF STACK
- Memory management and runtime environment for nested language features of stack.
- To reverse a word. You push a given word to stack letter by letter then pop letters from the stack.
- Back/Forward on browsers are perform using stacks.