Reasons to learn python
Python provides many useful features to the programmer. These features make it most popular and widely used language. Easy to use and Learn
- Expressive Language
- Interpreted Language
- Object-Oriented Language
- Open Source Language
- Learn Standard Library
- GUI Programming Support
- Dynamic Memory Allocation
- Wide Range of Libraries and Frameworks
Python is used in the following fields.
Python is a general-purpose, popular programming language and it is used in almost every technical field
- Data Science
- Date Mining
- Desktop Applications
- Console-based Applications
- Mobile Applications
- Software Development
- Artificial Intelligence
- Web Applications
- Enterprise Applications
- Machine Learning
- Computer Vision or Image Processing Applications.
Python popular frameworks
Python has wide range of libraries and frameworks widely used in various fields such as machine learning, artificial intelligence, web applications, etc.
- Web development (Server-side) – Django Flask, Pyramid, CherryPy
- GUIs based applications – Tk, PyGTK, PyQt, PyJs, etc.
- Machine Learning – TensorFlow, PyTorch, Scikit-learn, Matplotlib, Scipy, etc.
- Mathematics – Numpy, Pandas, etc.